Dr Ish Sharma
- Consultant, Satwa Ayurveda, Jaipur
- Professor and Head, Dept of Roga Nidana, The Babe Ke Ayurveda College & Hospital, Moga. Punjab
- International Visiting Professor / Physician
- To deliver to BAMS students the Health University Ayurveda curricula with Practical & Clinical trainings
- To explore, develop & execute international tie up in Ayurveda.
- BAMS (Bachelors in Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery) from SD Ayurveda College & Hospital, Chandigarh. 1996
- MD Ayurveda from the National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur. 2002
- Ph D Ayurveda from the Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. 2008
- MBA HRM from the Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. 2008
- International experience in setting up of Ayurveda Clinics & arranging Ayurveda herbs & Herbals in global market at England, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Canada, Indonesia & Singapore along with design & delivery of various Ayurveda courses as Ayurveda Cosmetology, Ayurveda Herbology, Medical Yoga, Ayurveda Pachakarma therapy, Medical Astrology – 10 years
- Research –
- Principal Investigator for Indian Council of Medical Research, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- 2 Clinical Trials with Ayurvedic Medicines on Diabetes Mellitus and Metabolic Syndrome involving 60 & 100 patients respectively.
- PhD Ayurveda guide for DB University, Mandi Gobindgarh
- Training workshops organised for hands on training in Panchakarma therapy for BAMS graduates
- Teaching experience at Ayurveda Colleges / Hospitals– 12 years
- Clinical Experience with Ayurveda medicine & Panchakarma – 18 years
- R and D / New Product Development consultation to Ayurveda Pharmaceutical houses
- Administration – As an Associate Professor with SK Government Ayurveda College & Hospital, Kurukshetra, Haryana government in various activities for AYUSH doctors
Last modified: Sunday, 21 February 2016, 8:30 AM